A lot of things happened since my last post. But first, I want to give you some update about my endometriosis pain management with systemic enzymes (serrapeptase/nattokinase/wobenzyme N):
The 4th month:
- My sister died so I went to France to attend her funeral and spend a bit of time with my family there. I was away for most of the month and didn’t have my usual herbs (especially Vitex) and vitamins with me, I was also out of stock of the wobenzym N. So, I only took 2 tablets of serrapeptase, 2 tablets of nattokinase, all together once in the morning (90 minutes before breakfast) and the same dosage again before going to bed at night (every day during the whole month).
- Period was normal but I still had clots. I had some pain (period pain and level 7 endo pain ) and had to take paracetamol, I felt that I needed something stronger, like half a co-codamol 30mg but didn’t have any with me so couldn’t take any.
- Lesson learned: I should continue taking wobenzym N as my endo pain is much reduced when I am taking it.
The 5th and 6th month:
- I am back on my usual dosage of 2 tablets of serrapeptase, 2 tablets of nattokinase, 2 tablets of wobenzyme, all together once in the morning (90 minutes before breakfast) and the same dosage again before going to bed at night (every day during the whole month).
- Period was normal but I still had clots. I hardly had any endo pain, only a bit of period pain. I didn’t need to take any pain relief medication at all (not even paracetamol). I just used a heated wheat pad for pain relief.
- I have also noticed that I don’t have much endo pain during the rest of the month, which is fantastic. I am not completely pain free, I would say that the systemic enzymes have reduced 95% of the endo pain for me during menstruation and during the rest of the month.
I am so happy that my endo pain is now manageable. There are other things that I am doing, that I think are also helping, so I will write about them next time.
PS: I am currently giving away 3 custom made russian doll cases on my other blog if you would like to participate: madebylova.wordpress.com/2015/02/28/win-a-custom-made-russian-doll-case-for-your-phone